Academic and Career Advising
We are hiring ACA Peer Advisors now. Check out the Peer Advisor webpage for details.
Tips for New Students:
- This New Student Checklist (PDF) can help you stay on track.
- Complete your Canvas tutorial and questions at canvas.evergreen.edu - It's required.
- Review the undergraduate catalog to choose several options you are interested in.
- Have the CRN for the course you want to enroll in handy when your registration time opens.
- Check the enrollment report to see which seats may be available.
Are you ready for next quarter? We're here to help you prepare.
Reach Out to an Advisor
We're available for you to reach out to us in the ways listed below – we're here for you!
Our office will be closed for in-person visits until further notice due to COVID-19. Since we're not working in the office, you won't be able to leave a phone voice mail on our office number. Please contact us via email: email@example.com
Academic Advising in Zoom Drop-ins
Zoom Drop-in UPDATES:
- Wednesday, March 3, we will be in Zoom Drop-ins from 1 - 3:30 pm only, then you can find us at the Academic Fair.
- Extended Zoom Drop-ins available to help you prepare for spring registration:
- Thursday, March 4 from 1 - 3:30 pm
- Mon/Tues/Wed/Friday (March 8,9,10,12) Zoom Drop-ins will be open from 8 am-12 noon
- Thursday (March 11) Zoom Drop-ins will be open from 8 - 11 am
- Monday - Friday (March 8-12) Zoom Drop-ins will be open from 1 - 4 pm
The easiest way to connect with an advisor is through our Zoom Drop-ins.
- Zoom Drop-ins are offered Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 1 - 4 pm (PST).
- You can enter the Advising virtual waiting room and please have your student id# (A#) ready for check-in.
- Video is optional.
- Check the Evergreen Help Wiki for information about using Zoom.
Science Advising has Zoom Drop-ins too!
Evergreen science faculty members can speak with you specifically about the sciences to help you plan your studies and science career.
Join us to discuss your science questions during zoom drop-ins on these days and times:
- Mondays: 1 - 3 pm
- Wednesdays: 1:30 - 3 pm
- Fridays: 1 - 4 pm
Limited individual zoom appointments are available during the day, as well as at 7 or 8 pm, when scheduled in advance.
To schedule an evening science advising zoom appointment, please email your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your full name and student ID# in your email message, and your best contact information to request an appointment. Include two or three dates and times you'll be available, so we can help find you an appointment more easily.
Appointments for Academic and Career Advising
Limited individual appointments are available during our normal business hours (9 am – 5 pm Monday – Friday). Visit our Advising Staff page to review their bios to help with your advisor selection.
- If you are a current Evergreen student, you can use our Bookings app to find an appointment time that works best for you, with the advisor of your choice.
- If you are interested in becoming an Evergreen student, please visit the Admissions webpage for information about how to start your academic journey at Evergreen.
- If you are a Greener Alum and can’t remember your A# or can’t access the Bookings app, please email us at email@example.com for assistance with setting up an appointment.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance setting an appointment.
Academic and Career Advising Texting Line
If you have any quick questions, you can text us at (360) 323-9201 for assistance, Monday – Friday, 9 am – 4 pm PST. We're here to help!
Email Academic and Career Advising
Ask us a question at email@example.com.
We can help you....
- Make or update a plan for your education and beyond
- Select your programs to complete your degree
- Describe your education and how it prepares you for your career
- How to find and apply for jobs after you graduate
You can also contact Academic and Career Advising to…
- Talk to someone about conflicts or issues in your program
- Learn about grad school and career options
- Get yourself back on track if you're having problems
For questions about transfer credits from other schools, please talk to Admissions.
For questions about providing a GPA to an employer, graduate school, or internship host, please contact the Registrar.