Transfer Requirements

If you have left high school and have taken any college courses or received any college credit, including Running Start, Dual Credit, or AP/IB exams, but have not received a bachelor’s degree, you can transfer to Evergreen.

To transfer to Evergreen, you must meet a few requirements first.

Minimum 2.0 GPA. Academic performance is determined by the cumulative grade point average and number of transferable credits completed.

Good academic standing at the last institution attended.

Satisfactory completion of a variety of courses in the arts and sciences; for example, the humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, and art.

Priority admission consideration will be given to students who have earned any of the following from a Washington community college:

  • Direct Transfer Agreement (DTA) Associate’s Degree
  • Associate in Science—Transfer (AS-T) Degree
  • Technical Arts Transfer Degrees (Upside Down Degree or Direct Technical Transfer)

Tacoma and Native Pathways Programs

Tacoma Program and Native Pathways Program applicants must have 90 transferable quarter credits for admission consideration. Visit the program websites for other admissions requirements and how to apply.

Find Us at Your Community College

Speak with one of our admissions counselors at your community college.

See our on-the-road schedule.

School Codes

  • ACT: 4457
  • SAT: 4292
  • FAFSA: 008155

Information for Older and Returning Students