Grant opportunities are available for faculty and students.
Opportunities for Faculty
- Sponsored Research awards, funded directly by the College (internal awards), are open to permanent faculty members to support their research and creative efforts.
- Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowships fund student fellows to support faculty research.
- Climate Action and Sustainability Grant is a new grant for the 22-23 academic year. It funds faculty research projects in the field of sustainability.
For information about applying for faculty funding from outside sources (external to the College) contact John McLain, Evergreen's Director of Grants and Foundation Relations.
Opportunities for Students
There are some limited academic funds for supporting students in their own academic work and in gaining research experience through summer work with faculty.
- Student Capstone Fund helps support material costs for capstone or other culminating projects
- Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowships provide a summer stipend to students interested in working to support faculty research
- Student Travel Fund for Conference Presentations is being funded again for winter-spring 23.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org