Be successful editing your part of Evergreen’s website. Get your critical information in front of the people who need it.
Contact us through the request form to update information on the website or if you are having any kind of issues with editing your content.
Requests are added to a ticketing system. A member of the team will get back to you within two business days, depending on staffing levels and other projects.
Resources for Content Owners
The new Content Management System is coming soon! Watch this space for training and documentation. We anticipate training will start October 14, with the cut-over the week of November 7.
We send occasional emails to all site editors about CMS updates, users' group meetings, and open office hours.
- Open Office Hours: Have a nagging question or a problem you want to sort through? Come to our office every 2nd and 4th Monday every month, from 1:30–2:30. Our experts will be standing by, ready to help.
Users’ Group: Join us for regular, in-person group activities to improve your site.
Let’s make your site better!
Contact the Web Team to get assistance with your website. Depending on your needs, your audience, and current college priorities, we can help with:
- Strategy—Clarify your audience and goals; plan for current and future content.
- Training—Learn how to use Cascade CMS and other site development tools.
- Testing—Participate in a usability study or conduct a card sort.
- Analytics—See which pages get the most visits and how visitors move through your site.
- Writing, Programming, and Design—Update or add content and features to your pages.
Contact us if you would like help with any aspect of your site.
Our Core Principles
- Iterative: constant progress
- Simplified: work towards single sources of data, link and don't copy
- User-focused: consider the target audience of every page and section
- Data-driven: test, analyze, tweak, test, analyze, tweak
We use these principles to provide easy, intuitive access to information from any device.