To make a payment on your account
- Log in to your my.evergreen.edu account (https://my.evergreen.edu) using your student login and password.
- Click on the web payment link from the menu on the left hand side of the screen. This will take you to the web payment site.
- From the summary screen called “your account”, you will see your current student account balance, recent web payments, authorized users you have already set up and any saved payment methods. If your account does not have a balance due or you have a credit (overpayment) on your student account, you will see a balance amount of zero.
- Select the “make payment” link. You may choose to make a payment on your student account balance (you may modify the amount that defaults); make an advance student account payment or choose any of the additional items that you may want to pay for at the time (Transcripts, Graduation, etc). As you add items to your “basket”, you will have the opportunity to review, edit and delete items.
- Once you have added all items you wish to pay for, choose the “Pay Now” button. You will be guided through choosing your payment method and the required information. You may choose to save a payment method for future use by supplying a name in the box labeled “Optional” at the bottom of the payment information screen.
- Click on “Continue Checkout” to submit your payment. You will receive a message on the status of your payment once complete (approved or declined). If your transaction was approved, you may print a receipt. If your payment was declined, please note the reason and take the appropriate action. Your approved transactions will show in our student system (Banner) in real time.
If someone else will be paying on your student account or will be paying for any of the additional items that you can pay for via web payment, you, the student, must first set them up as an Authorized User. When you set up an Authorized User, you will be assigning their log in name and their initial password. You should give this information to the user right away. Authorized users will be able to change their password when they log in. Authorized Users gain access to the web payment site only; not the student’s my.evergreen.edu account. Granting access to an Authorized User on the web payment site does not give the user permission to gain additional account details from the College. To grant additional release information in regards to your student records, you must contact each office, in writing, to authorize the release of information. Authorized users ONLY will access the web payment site by going to https://commerce.cashnet.com/evergreenpay.
Authorized Users access the web payment site by going to https://commerce.cashnet.com/evergreenpay.