Make secure online payments
to your student account for tuition, student fees, housing, library charges, mandatory meal plans, child care, and parking passes.
Student, Staff or Faculty
- Use your my.evergreen.edu account to access Web Payment
Parent or Authorized User
- Login to the authorized user site with the name and password your student set up for you
- One time payment
Pay for a Conference, Seminar, Retreat or Other
Make a payment to:
- The Curriculum for the Bioregion Initiative for “Teaching with Cases,” a one-day workshop to be held at University of Puget Sound on Saturday, November 14, 2015. For registration as a campus team, please select: faculty/staff team. For registration as an individual please select: register as an individual faculty or staff member.
- Non-Student Invoice Payments Please include the 5 digit invoice number
- Conference Services You will need to enter the 5 digit invoice number
- KAOS Olympia Community Radio
- Admissions Please contact the Office of Admissions prior to submitting payment.
Pay PHOTOLAND access fees and printing fees
- Access fee to the Photo Lab
- Printing Fee to use PHOTOLAND Minimum amount you can pay is $5.00 the maximum is $100.00