Make secure online payments
On your student account such as tuition, fees, housing, library fees, meal plans, child care, and parking.
Student, Staff or Faculty
- Use your my.evergreen.edu account to access Web Payment and select Student (or Employee) Account Summary.
Parent or Authorized User
- Login to the authorized user site with the name and password your student set up for you.
- One time payment
Pay for a Conference, Seminar, Retreat or Other
Make a payment to:
- The Curriculum for the Bioregion Initiative for the conference, “Fostering an Ethic of Place,” to be held at University of Puget Sound on February 7, 2015.
- Non-Student Invoice Payments Please include the 5 digit invoice number.
- Conference Services You will need to enter the 5 digit invoice number
- KAOS Olympia Community Radio
- Admissions. Please contact the Office of Admissions prior to submitting payment.
Pay PHOTOLAND access fees and printing fees
- Access fee to the Photo Lab.
- Printing Fee to use PHOTOLAND. Minimum amount you can pay is $5.00 and maximum $100.00