Bridge the gap between military and civilian life. Get the education you need for your next mission.
- Transfer Credits
- Credit for Military Experience
The Veterans Resource Center will help you receive all the benefits you have earned through your service to our country. We serve all military, dependents, and veterans with respect, compassion, and confidentiality.
Everything You Need
Connect with everything you need to get started and succeed in college.
- Advice about educational and career options to help you continue a career direction or take a new one;
- Document and obtain credit for military training, including assisting you in getting a copy of your military transcript;
- Understand and apply for your GI Bill benefits, or if you’ve already used these benefits, exploring other funding options that may be available to you;
- Dependents understand and make use of their benefits; and
- Acquire and file any needed forms or records (e.g. 22-1995 or DD-214).
We understand that veterans may have distinctive challenges, including PTSD, TBI, other injuries or circumstances. We’re familiar with those challenges and can help.
Contact us if you have questions or just want to chat about your education.