Aid & Scholarships for Undocumented Students

If you are ineligible for federal financial because of your immigration status, you may still qualify for state and college financial aid.

Financial Aid

To see if you qualify, fill out the Washington Application for State Financial Aid (WAFSA). Our priority deadline each year is February 1st. Types of financial aid available:

  • Washington State Need Grant and/or Washington State College Bound
  • Evergreen Need Grant
  • Work Study for students who have DACA and authorization to work

You must submit an application for admissions and become an admitted student before we can determine what financial aid you are eligible for. For more information about how financial works at Evergreen: Financial Aid.


The Evergreen State College Foundation offers scholarships to all Evergreen students regardless of their citizenship status. You can apply for both merit and need based here: Undergraduate Scholarships & Tuition Awards. Our deadline is February 1st.