TRiO Student Support Services

Attach photo copy of card
To qualify as low income, the U.S. Department of Education requires verification of income. In order to process an application under this category, we need at least one form of documentation. If you have not filed a FAFSA for the current academic year, we will require an alternate form of income verification.
If you qualify for services based solely on your disability, you must have documentation with Access Services.