TRiO/KEY Events & Workshops
Each quarter Evergreen TRiO/KEY presents a variety of cultural events and academic workshops.
Primary topics covered will include: academic and graduate school planning, career development, financial literacy and health and wellness. All programming is designed specifically to help students be successful in the classroom, build community and have a lot of fun. To remain an active in the program, students must come to one event/workshop per quarter. Please visit this page often and “friend” us on Facebook to learn more about upcoming events.
Fall 2013 Workshops
- Financial Literacy: Obama's Plan to Lower the Cost of College Workshop
- Tuesday, September 17, 2013
- Seminar 2 E1105 from 1pm-2:30pm
- Learn Time Management
- Thursday, September 26, 2013
- Seminar 2 B1107 from 10am-12pm
- Financial Literacy
- Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- With presenter Suzanne Klenk from the Washington State Employees Credit Union
- Other Events TBA