Driving Directions and Map
The Evergreen State College is a 1 hour drive from Seattle-Tacoma international airport. Olympia is also served by Greyhound and Trailways bus companies, Amtrak trains and local shuttle services. Evergreen and the state capital are a short, scenic drive from most Western Washington cities and major points of interest.
Area Map (PDF) includes driving directions and a detailed campus map.
Evergreen Campus Map (PDF) a detailed map of the Evergreen Olympia campus only.
PDF files are designed for use with the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Visit the Evergreen Tacoma web pages for directions to the Tacoma campus.
How to Get to the Evergreen Olympia Campus
From north or south:
- Take Interstate 5 to Olympia.
- Turn onto Highway 101 at Exit 104.
- Go west on 101 North for three miles.
- Take The Evergreen State College exit.
- Go two miles north on the Evergreen Parkway to the main campus entrance (at the roundabout).
From the west:
- Go east on Highway 101 North toward Olympia.
- Take the Aberdeen/Shelton exit.
- Turn left at the stop sign onto 2nd Ave SW, which becomes Mud Bay Road.
- Follow the road's curve to the right and continue up the hill.
- At the hill's top, just beyond the overpass, turn left at The Evergreen State College exit.
- Merge onto Evergreen Parkway.
- Go two miles north to the main campus entrance (at the roundabout).