Explore what’s happening this summer
- Want to get ahead at work? Take a professional development class.
- Heading to college in the fall? Catch up or get a head start.
- Need a prerequisite for grad school? Pick it up this summer.
- Are you a current college student? Speed your time to graduation.
- Want to learn something new? Challenge yourself with new ideas.
- Thinking of finishing your degree? Get started now!
You can enroll in classes that run for the full ten-week session or in more intensive five-week sessions. Classes are available during the day, evening, and on weekends, on our Olympia campus or in Tacoma.
It’s easy to get started
Anyone can register for classes. As a special student you don't have to submit transcripts or pay an application fee!
Find out how to register as a special student.
- Registration begins for admitted students on May 21, 2018.
- Registration begins for special students on May 29, 2018.
Come to the Academic Fair on Wednesday, May 16, 2018 from 4 to 6 pm in the Costantino Recreation Center to talk to faculty about upcoming programs and classes.
Full Session (10 weeks)
|June 25 – September 2 (evaluation week September 3 – September 7)|
First Session (5 weeks)
|June 25 – July 29 (evaluation week July 30 – August 3)|
Second Session (5 weeks)
|July 30 – September 2 (evaluation week September 3 – September 7)|