Employer Guide to Using CODA
Enter your Username and Password, then click LOGIN.
New User Registration:
In order to create an account, first find your Organization or set up a new one, then add your Contact information.
- Go to »CLICK HERE TO REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT«.
- Search for your organization (as it might already be in CODA) select it, then click CONTINUE.
- To set up a new organization, click CAN’T FIND YOUR ORGANIZATION.
- Enter your information (required fields are marked with an asterisk *) then click REGISTER.
- Next, follow the steps listed below to Create a New Job.
Update Your Profile:
Go to MY PROFILE, then click [EDIT] on the right, to update your Employer or Contact Information.
Create a New Job:
Go to MY JOBS & OPPORTUNITIES
Select CREATE NEW JOB OR OPPORTUNITY from the drop down menu.
Fill out as much information as possible to make the job posting complete (required fields are marked with an asterisk *) then click SAVE.
Note: In the “Application Instructions” box, please explain how to apply for the position.
Update Your Jobs:
- Go to MY JOBS & OPPORTUNITIES and select MY JOBS & OPPORTUNITIES LIST from the drop down menu.
- Click on the Job Title you want to edit.•
- Click [EDIT] on the right, to update your Position or Posting Information.
Note: After updating a posting, a staff member will review the changes within 1 business day.