Thayer Raymond Memorial Scholarship
Amount: $5,500; multiple awards
Due Date: February 3
Offered to new transfer and currently enrolled juniors and seniors attending full time at the Tacoma campus, the Reservation-Based/Tribal Program or the Olympia campus. Awards will go to students who can demonstrate financial need and involvement in the betterment of society.
- A two-page letter of application addressing your involvement in the betterment of society. Include a statement related to your financial need.
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who can support your involvement in the betterment of society.
- New students must submit transcripts from each college they have previously attended (see How to Apply #3B). These are in addition to ones submitted for admission.
- Current Evergreen students must submit copies of Evergreen evaluations (see How to Apply #3C) or letters from program faculty specifically addressing academic achievement. These letters from faculty will not substitute for letters of recommendation if used to replace evaluations.
- FAFSA (see How to Apply #4).
Note: Students from the Tacoma campus and the Reservation-Based/Tribal Program will need to follow an application process specific to their programs. Contact the program directors for more information.