Thayer Raymond Memorial Scholarship
Amount: $5,698; 2 awarded
Due Date: February 1
Note: Students from the Tacoma campus and the Reservation-Based/Tribal Program need to follow an application process specific to their programs. Contact the program directors for more information.
Offered to new transfer and currently enrolled juniors and seniors attending full time at the Tacoma campus, the Reservation-Based/Tribal Program or the Olympia campus. Awards will go to students who can demonstrate financial need and involvement in the betterment of society.
- A two-page letter of application addressing your involvement in the betterment of society. Include a statement related to your financial need.
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who can support your involvement in the betterment of society.
- New students must submit transcripts from each college they have previously attended (see How to Apply #3B). These are in addition to ones submitted for admission.
- Current Evergreen students must submit copies of Evergreen evaluations (see How to Apply #3C) or letters from program faculty specifically addressing academic achievement. These letters from faculty will not substitute for letters of recommendation if used to replace evaluations.
- FAFSA or WASFA (see How to Apply #4).