Elizabeth C. Moore Scholarship
Due Date: Wednesday, February 1, 2017
Keep this scholarship funded for future generations.
Offered to a new or currently enrolled student with demonstrated financial need who can provide verification of their honorary discharge of service with the United States Military.
- Letter of application, no longer than two pages that responds to the following:
- What are you studying at Evergreen and why?
- How do you plan to use your degree after you finish Evergreen?
- Verification of honorary discharge of service with the United States Military (DD214)
- FAFSA or WASFA (see Steps to Take #4).