When and How to Register
When to Register
See dates for a particular quarter, but always check your time ticket.
Check the Academic Catalog for the most up-to-date listing of programs and courses.
Online registration opens in groups by class level:
- Monday: Seniors with 135 or more credits, graduate students, and students in the Tacoma and reservation-based programs
- Tuesday: Juniors with 90-134 credits
- Wednesday: Sophomores with 45-89 credits
- Thursday: Freshmen with up to 44 credits. Freshmen students are also offered an early registration time for Fall quarter.
Upcoming Registration Dates
- Monday, May 22, 2017 (All day) to Friday, September 22, 2017 (All day)
- Seniors: Monday, May 22 (also: Tacoma, Tribal, and graduate students)
- Juniors: Tuesday, May 23
- Sophomores: Wednesday, May 24
- Freshmen: Thursday, May 25—Incoming freshmen can also register for 16-credit programs May 8 – 17.
Check my.evergreen.edu for your class standing, time ticket and other information.
On Friday of the first week of registration, waitlists by class level for undergraduate offerings are merged into a single waitlist per offering . This ensures that lower level students have an opportunity to get into high-demand offerings.
Non-admitted ("special") students may register starting in the second week of registration. Special students do not register online. Find out how to register as a non-admitted student.
Online registration remains open until the Friday of the first week of the quarter. Once the quarter has begun, registration requires faculty approval. Find out more about registering after the start of the quarter.
How to Register
Admitted students register online at my.evergreen.edu.
Check availability before you begin registration through Academic Advising's Enrollment Reports.
Take up to 8 undergrad credits without applying for admission. Find out more.
If you need a faculty signature to get into an offering, contact the faculty.
They can submit a signature online or by email, which you can confirm in your account on my.evergreen.edu. Once they've signed electronically, you will still need to register online.
Otherwise, turn in a registration form with faculty signature on it or an email from them that says you can be registered in their offering.
Contracts and Internships
If you are taking a contract or internship, you must create your contract online through the Individual Study Contracts process. If your contract is accepted, you will be formally registered during the first week of the quarter.
Register for a temporary contract or internship while you work on your individual study contract. Course reference numbers for temporary contracts and internships are available in the Registration menu of my.evergreen.edu.
Temporary registrations go away the second week of the quarter so it’s important to have your individual study registered before then.