Evergreen offers undergraduates opportunities to pursue a Bachelor’s degree in arts, science, or both.
If you transfer credit from another college, you must earn at least 45 of your last 90 credits while enrolled at Evergreen to be eligible for an Evergreen degree. Credits for Prior Learning from Experience documents or CLEP tests do not satisfy the 45-credit requirement.
Bachelor of Arts
- Requires completion of 180 quarter credits. Students admitted Fall 2013 and later must also submit an Academic Statement.
- We don't have general education requirements, so there are no required courses you have to take.
- We also don't have majors, so there are no major requirements to fulfill. You can optionally choose an area of emphasis, which itself has very few requirements.
Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts and Science
- A Bachelor of Science degree requires the completion of 180 quarter credits. A Bachelor of Arts and Science degree requires 225 quarter credits. Students admitted Fall 2013 and later must also submit an Academic Statement.
- At least 72 of those credits must be in math, science, or computer science
- At least 48 of those 72 credits must be upper division math, science, or computer science
To get a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts and Science degree:
- Meet with an academic advisor to make sure you are choosing programs that will fulfill these requirements.
- To see how the credits you’ve already completed count toward the BS requirement, you can fill out and submit the BS Credit Review Request Form (PDF), or…
- If you are ready to pursue a BS or BA/BS, fill out and submit to Registration the Declaration of Intent to Pursue a BS or BA/BS form (PDF). This will automatically trigger the BS credit review in step 2.