The Costantino Recreation Center (CRC) is Evergreen’s extensive athletic complex. It offers outlets for fitness, exercise, self-discipline, healthy activities, general well-being, and community.
Day passes, punch cards, and full memberships are available. Membership is open to the community and free for current students at Evergreen (and a few other area educational programs).
The Results are in for the Geoduck Gallop
February 6, 2016
This classic, USATF-certified half marathon took runners onto the lush, wide-shouldered, rural pathways and over the rolling hills surrounding campus. Every finisher received an award, and top prizes were awarded to the three overall best male and female participants. See the results and check out photos from the event.
Swimming, Diving, and Sauna
We have the best pool in the South Sound for lap swimming and competitive training. The pool also has a dive tank, sun deck, and saunas. And the pool noodles are free!
The Challenge Course
Can your team rise to the challenge? Build teamwork, communication, and trust with your group, while having a good time. You don’t want to miss the big finish: a thrilling ride down a 500-foot double zip line!
The CRC occasionally hosts special events throughout the year.
- Students should keep an eye on the calendar for activities like the Dive-In Movie, organized through Geoducks @Nite.
- The Geoduck Gallop is our annual half-marathon.
Children are allowed in all open spaces with the following restrictions:
- Youth age 13 and younger must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No one under 16 in the weight room. Youth aged 16 or 17 need to be accompanied by a parent or trainer.
- Anyone over the age of 5 must use the locker room of their gender. Gender-neutral private changing rooms are available for use by families and people of all ages.
Please follow the CRC rules to be safe and courteous for yourself and others.