Food & Dining
The Evergreen State College believes high quality campus dining offers the community good opportunities to spend quality time together.
Our dining rooms provide a great setting outside the classroom for interaction with faculty, students, and staff, as well as a comfortable place for off-campus students and visitors.
Visit our food service provider's web site, or find them on Facebook, for more information including hours, menus, and nutritional information.
- The Greenery CAB 1st Floor
- The MarketPlace CAB 2nd Floor
- The Corner Store Housing Community Center/HCC
- Einstein Bros Bagels (formerly Seminar II Café) Seminar IIB 1st Floor
- The Alcove Library Building 1st Floor
- The Flaming Eggplant - student run cafe - cash only - meal plans not currently accepted - CAB 3rd Floor