The Budget 101 (PDF) document provides a general overview of Evergreen's budget including sources of revenue and categories of expenditures.
Evergreen's budgeting process follows the two-year cycle set by the State of Washington and is guided by the the college's budget policy. The budget documents below provide detailed information about the college's budget and budget process.
2013-15 Budget Planning
Executive Summary: 2013-15 Operating Budget Spending Plan
2014 Supplemental Request
2013-15 Legislative Operating Budget Request
Board of Trustees approved 2012-15 Legislative Request Framework
Overview of Reductions to State Funding 2009-11 & 2011-13
Attorney General's Opinion Regarding Revenue and Spending for a July 1 Contingency
Budget Planning History
- Biennial Budget Planning (2011 – 2013)
- Biennial Budget Planning (2009 – 2011)
- Biennial Budget Planning (2007 – 2009)
- Biennial Budget Planning (2005 – 2007)
- Supplemental Budget Planning (2004 – 2005)
- Biennial Budget Planning (2003 – 2005)
- Supplemental Budget Planning (2001 – 2002)
We welcome your questions and comments. Please email Steve Trotter, Executive Director for Operational Planning and Budget.