Use of TESCTalk and TESCCrier
- January 22, 2009
- Finance and Administration
- Director of Computing and Communication
Use of TESC Talk and TESC Crier
The Evergreen State College supports civil public dialog. In addition, the College recognizes the need to use technological resources appropriately, in keeping with the College mission and state law, and to best serve the college community.
In particular, the forums TESCTalk and TESCCrier, as well as any email from the evergreen.edu address, are expected to follow the guidelines outlined in the TESC Talk/TESC Crier User Guide
The following links are to specific College policies that apply to the use of TESC Talk and TESC Crier.
- TESC Talk/TESC Crier User Guide: Expectations for academic discourse
- Appropriate Use of Technology
- Mission of the College
- Non-Discrimination Policies and Procedures