Clery Report 2012-13
The following information has been prepared to increase your awareness of the current programs that exist to assist you in protecting your safety and well-being. Portions are also provided in compliance with federal law, specifically the Clery Act and the Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA).
Clery Statistics is the landmark federal law, originally known as the Campus Security Act, that requires colleges and universities across the United States to disclose information about crime on and around their campuses.
Evergreen has been fortunate in experiencing few serious crimes, but such incidents could occur, and all crime is serious to the victim. Students, faculty, and staff are responsible for adopting measures to protect themselves and their possessions.
Clery Crime and Fire Statistics
- The Evergreen State College 2013 CLERY Crime Statistics (Olympia and Tacoma)
- The Evergreen State College 2013 CLERY Fire Statistics (Olympia)
Campus Crime Statistics
In compliance with federal law, Uniform Crime Reporting Statistics as well as Clery Statistics, (which is the landmark federal law, originally known as the Campus Security Act, that requires colleges and universities across the United States to disclose information about crime on and around their campuses) are reported annually.
The differences in the statistical data that you may see are due to the various federal and state reporting requirements which are mandated to include different classes of crimes and types of activities.
Clery Report Reference Guide
- Alcohol and Drug Policies
- Crime Statistics and Developing Information for this Report
- Dating Violence
- Domestic Violence
- Drug-Facilitated Rape
- Emergency Procedures (PDF)
- Emergency Telephone Number
- Fire Safety Information (PDF)
- Immediate Emergency Response and Evacuation Procedures
- Missing Student
- Police Log Information
- Police Protection/Department Information
- Prevention Efforts
- Security in Campus Housing
- Sex Offender Registry and Access to Related Information
- Sexual Assault
- Sexual Misconduct Brochure (PDF)
- The Individual's Responsibility
- Timely Warnings
- Violence in the Workplace