Training and Events
Live Trainings and Events
EPAF Training for Student and Temporary/Hourly Hiring
If you need access to the EPAF system and have not attended training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Department of Retirement Systems (DRS) offers Retirement Planning Seminars designed for members within five years of retirement.
- TIAA-CREF offers consulting sessions to current and potential members. To schedule an appointment: please call 866-928-4221 (press 5), or to schedule online go to www.tiaa-cref.org/ScheduleNow.
Online Instructions and Training Manuals
- Pay History and Information on my.evergreen.edu (PDF) - pay stubs, direct deposit, W-2, W-4, address updates
Benefits Eligible Employees
- Overview of Hourly/Student Time Sheets (PDF)
- Monitoring Hours for Temporary Hourly Employees (PDF)
- EPAF Quick Overview (PDF)
- EPAF User Guide v.2013.06 (PDF) - The EPAF User Guide will be updated as needed and published to this site.