The Payroll & Benefits Office pays Faculty, Staff and Student Employees on a semi-monthly payroll schedule of the 10th and 25th of each month.
We administer benefits and retirement to all eligible employees, as well as providing benefits orientations for new/newly eligible employees.
Please contact us if you have payroll or benefits questions.
Payroll Announcements - Get ready for summer!
Sign up for Direct Deposit - Don't wait too late - Sign up by June 4th!
- Make sure you get your pay in the fastest, easiest way possible.
- Don't worry about tracking down your last paycheck when you've already moved for the summer.
Download or print your documents before you leave employment or graduate from Evergreen.
- Your Tax Forms and Pay Stubs will only be available while your my.evergreen.edu account is active.
Earn 800 points for completing the Well-being Assessment by June 30, 2015
The SmartHealth requirements in 2015 to qualify for a wellness incentive for 2016 are:
- Complete the SmartHealth well being assessment.
- Earn 2,000 points by June 30, 2015 based on SmartHealth wellness program rules.
Get your Annual DRS Retirement Statement for school year 2013-2014
We encourage you to use Defined Benefit Access to review your annual statement which shows your service credit and defined benefit contributions. Note: This is for DRS accounts only, not for TIAA-CREF.
To view your annual retirement statement:
- Go to www.drs.wa.gov/oaa
- Login if you're a current user; or
- Follow the simple instructions to sign up.
If you have questions about Defined Benefit Access or do not have access to the internet, please contact DRS at 360-664-7000, or toll free at 1-800-547-6657. You may also e-mail DRS at firstname.lastname@example.org