Visitor Guest Pass Request
GUEST SPEAKERS & CAMPUS EVENTS
If you're a faculty or staff member inviting a guest speaker to your program, or are holding an event in which you expect several guests, Parking Services can help. Here are some of the services we provide to make guest parking a smooth and worry-free process:
You may choose from the following:
- Parking will process Academic program guest parking as described below.
- Parking will process one-day and multiple-day requests and guests identify themselves to the Booth Attendant to receive their parking passes.
- For larger events, ask Parking Services to create a tally at the parking booth that allows guests to simply identify themselves using the event name.
- Ask Parking Services to prepare guest passes that you can forward to your guests via postal mail before your event.
PLACING A GUEST PASS REQUEST:
Academic Program Requests (For Faculty Only):
Faculty members, please complete the guest-parking request form whenever possible, and also ask your academic guests to identify themselves and give the name of the faculty member whose program they are presenting to, as well as the name of the academic program. The pass will be charged to the appropriate academic budget at the end of the month.
For All Other Request:
It is essential that the budget-authorizer for the requesting work unit complete a guest-parking request form at least 2 days in advance, completing the form with the following information:
- Your name and date of request
- Date, Location & time of the event
- Names of the guests you are expecting. Or, you can request we set up a tally using the number of people you expect to attend.
- The appropriate org. (budget) # where we may bill the parking passes.
After submitting the on-line form, to the Parking DL, please advise your guest(s) to stop at the Parking Booth at the main entrance to campus before parking, to identify themselves or the event they are with and pick up their passes. We must have your guest-parking request at least 2 or more days in advance so that we are able get a copy of the request to the booth in plenty of time.
If you have any questions, please contact the Parking Office, X6352, or the Parking Supervisor, Susie Seip, at X6131.
Remember, guest passes are not valid in timed areas, registered carpool spaces, or reserved lots.
If your guest needs to access a service road or other restricted area, we can help. Give us a call at x6352 before your guest arrives.