Family and Friends
Orientation Week is for new students, but parents, family, and other friends are encouraged to join us for informational sessions throughout the day of September 19th.
We are excited to welcome our new students, parents, and families to the Evergreen community! Welcome Day is a great opportunity for you to support you students as they transition to their new home. We have designed opportunities specifically for parents and families to:
- Learn about your student’s new community
- Meet the staff and administrators who support Evergreen students
- Learn strategies to support your new Greener
- Find the answers to all of your questions
A Parent and Family specific schedule of Welcome Day will be posted in early September. Please plan to join us all day on Tuesday, September 19.
Here are some handy resources for planning your trip:
- Get driving directions and transit information
- Browse accommodations
- See the great things Olympia has to offer during your downtime
Reminder: Olympia is a temperate climate, so be prepared to dress for chilly mornings and warm afternoons.
If you are a person with a disability in need of an accommodation during Orientation Week, please contact Access Services for Students with Disabilities at (360) 867-6348 as soon as possible prior to the events you are attending.