Litchman Family Scholarship
Amount: $2,827; 2 awarded
Due Date: Thursday, February 1, 2018
Keep this scholarship funded for future generations.
Offered to a new or currently enrolled student with at least sophomore standing attending full time and committed to pursuing a career in healthcare. This scholarship is intended to support promising students who may be at risk of dropping out of college and who demonstrate financial need. In addition, the applicant should be one or more of the following:
- Facing high levels of student loan indebtedness
- A first generation student, e.g., a student who is the first in their family to go to college (i.e., neither parent has a four-year college degree)
- Native American
- African American
- A parent
- Age 24-26 and working to complete their degree
- Letter of application no longer than two pages. Please speak to the following in your letter of application:
- Describe your passion for pursuing a career in healthcare.
- What are you studying now and how will it support your future endeavors?
- How do you plan to use your degree after you finish Evergreen?
- Statement, no longer than half of one page, outlining how you meet one of the additional criteria set out above.
- Two letters of recommendation supporting your application.
- FAFSA or WASFA (see How to Apply #4).