George Washington Hayduke III Scholarship for Environmental Education
Due Date: Wednesday, February 1, 2017
Keep this scholarship funded for future generations.
Offered to a currently enrolled student with at least sophomore standing attending full time who demonstrate interest in studying environmental protection, enhancement, or mitigation. This scholarship is also intended to support promising students who may be at risk of dropping out of college and who demonstrate financial need.
- Letter of application no longer than two pages. Please speak to the following in your letter of application:
- Describe your passion for environmental protection, enhancement, or mitigation.
- Describe how your studies and any volunteer or paid work express your commitment to protection of the environment.
- How do you plan to use your degree after you finish Evergreen?
- Statement, no longer than half of one page, outlining how you meet one of the additional criteria set above.
- Letter of application addressing your qualifications and environmental employment history and/or interests. Include a statement related to your financial need.
- FAFSA or WASFA (see How to Apply #4).