Amount: $1000; renewable up to 4 years
Due Date: Wednesday, February 1, 2017
Keep this scholarship funded for future generations.
Offered to a new or currently enrolled student with expressed interest in science or business studies at Evergreen and a demonstrated history of community involvement or service. The applicant must demonstrate financial need.
- Letter of application no longer than two pages responding to the following:
- Describe your interest in pursuing science or business studies at Evergreen.
- Describe your history of community involvement or service.
- Include a statement related to your financial needs.
- FAFSA or WASFA (see Steps to Take #4).