Tribal Program Admission and Registration

If you have fewer than 90 college credits, contact Gary Arthur at Grays Harbor College : or (360) 538-4209, and he'll guide you through the entire process of applying and registering.

If you have an Associate of Arts degree or 90 or more college credits, contact Clarisse Leong in Admissions at The Evergreen State College: or (360) 867-6496, and she'll guide you through the application/admissions process. You can also apply online. There's an intake form and program information that all prospective students must receive to join the program, which you can obtain by contacting the program office at