The CRC is closed during break weeks and whenever the college is closed. We update this list every quarter.
- Closed September 9-17 for end of summer cleaning and staff training.
- Open September 18-22 from 7 pm- 11 pm in support of the college Orientation Week.
We will start regular fall hours on September 23, 2017, opening 10 am until 2 pm.
Student Activity fees fund the CRC hours of operation. While the budget reductions are still being unpacked, our hours for the fall will remain the same as in the past year.
- Fall hours begin on September 23.
- Mondays thru Fridays, 7 am-9 pm (Weds. late closure at 11 pm)
- Saturdays 10 am-2 pm
- Sundays 5 pm-9 pm
If you’re using the pool, plan to get out 15 minutes before closing time.
Peak use times
The times listed here are typically the most busy on weekdays during the school year:
- Pool: 3 – 7 pm (Pool will be closed to open swim from 5-7 pm each week day)
- Fitness rooms & gymnasium: 5 – 8 pm
- Office and Rental: Monday – Friday: 2 pm-7 pm
- Monday – Friday: 9 am – 11 pm
- Weekend hours vary (contact us if you are interested in a specific time, or find out more about reserving spaces.)