The Provost’s Office
Dr. Jennifer Drake oversees all of the operations of the Academic division and represents academics at the senior administration level.
Public Service Centers & Programs
The Provost is also the college's senior academic representative to a dozen or so external agencies on which either the college depends (like the Washington State Interinstitutional Committee of Academic Officers, who make recommendations to state policymakers) or whose work on the national scene helps further and protect Evergreen's values and vision as a non-traditional public higher education institution.
The Provost at Evergreen performs all of her duties in close collaboration with the Academic Deans and the other Vice Presidents.
The Provost is supported in her work within the division by:
- Laura Coghlan, Director of Institutional Research and Assessment
- John McLain, Academic Grants Manager
- Lorri Moore, Academic Financial Support Services Manager
- Walter Niemiec, Associate Vice President for Academic Budget and Planning
- Julie Slone, Executive Associate to the Provost
- Marcia Zitzelman, Administrative Assistant to the Provost