Get registered for upcoming quarters in the MPA program. Get information about late registration, or registering as a non-admitted student.
Monday, September 24 is the first day of Fall Quarter 2018.
Online registration for admitted and current students begins on Monday, May 21, 2018. Check your my.evergreen.edu account for your specific time ticket.
- Eight credits is a full-time course load in the MPA program.
- MPA students may register for a maximum of 12 credits without the MPA Director's approval.
- Students in the Tribal Governance concentration register for 10 credits in Fall Quarter
- Look for course offerings on the MPA Catalog page.
- Look for course syllabi on the MPA Course Syllabi page.
Tuition for courses for which you are registered is due by the Friday at the end of the first week of the quarter: Friday, September 28 at 4 pm.
Registered students who do not pay for courses by this deadline will be charged a late payment fee of $50. After 30 days of nonpayment, interest charges will be added at 1% per month.
Paper registration (PDF) is required for late registration.
Late registration is permitted September 24 – 29 with approval from your instructor. MPA staff will waive the $50 late registration by student request via email to Registration.
Starting October 1, registration requires submission of a Registration Form with instructor approval, a petition to the Registrar, and a $100 late fee.
Non-Admitted Graduate and Undergraduate Students
Students who have not been admitted to the MPA program may register for open MPA electives or be added to the wait list for full MPA electives with instructor permission, beginning September 17, 2018.
Non-admitted students who already have a bachelor's degree may take MPA electives for graduate credit. If you decide to apply to our program, up to 12 credits total taken before the Fall of admission will count toward your MPA.
Starting September 17, contact Jan Hays, MPA Program Assistant or call (360) 867-5939 to determine which courses are open.
If space is available:
- Current Evergreen Juniors and Seniors: print, complete and submit the Registration Form (PDF) to the Evergreen Registration Office. (Address fax registration “Attn: Elaine.”)
- Non-Admitted Graduate Students: print, complete and submit the Special Student Registration Form (PDF) to the Evergreen Registration Office. (Address fax registration “Attn: Elaine.”) After receiving the permission information and registration form, Registration will email you to let you know whether you may register.
- If you are placed on the waitlist and if space becomes available through September 21, you will be moved into the course and will be able to register. Should space become available between September 24 and 28, the MPA program will notify people who were on the old waitlist.