How to Check Out Materials
Students, Faculty, and Staff
- Bring your Evergreen ID card to check out materials.
- Films are due after one week.
- Books and all other materials are due at the end of the quarter.
- Summit materials are due after six weeks and are not renewable. Usually available in three to five business days.
- Renew materials online or call (360) 867-6580.
Look in the catalog to see what's on reserve, or come in and ask by program name.
Open reserve: Located on the main floor near the Reference Collection, these items may be used in the library or checked out for 24 hours.
Closed reserve: You have to come to the circulation desk. These items are only to be used inside the library.
- Tacoma: Request materials in the library catalog and select pick up at Tacoma campus.
- Reservation-based/Grays Harbor: Request materials and select Tribal Programs/Grays Harbor. Items will be mailed to you.
- Everywhere else: You have access to electronic materials, i.e., ebooks, articles, ejournals, and databases.