Student Medical Assistant and Undergraduate Intern Programs
We are no longer accepting applications for 2018-19. If you are interested in an exceptional clinical experience to prepare for post-graduate work or a future career in health, medicine, or mental health please come see us at Student Wellness Services or at the Academic Fair.
2018 Timeline for Application (both programs):
Please note that the time line has changed. Application deadline and interviews are 2 months earlier than previous years.
- February 12, Applications available
- March 7 Meet faculty and current students at the Academic Fair (CRC) 4 – 6:00 pm
- March 10 Open House at Student Wellness Services 1:30 – 3:30 pm
- March 16 Undergraduate Intern applications due.
- April 18 Student Medical Assistant applications due at Student Wellness Services by 6:30 pm (please note this date has been extended)
Late applications will not be accepted
- April 23 - 27 SMA Interviews held at Student Wellness Services
- May 4 Program selection announced
- Sept. 5 – 21 Pre-Fall Quarter Training
- Sept. 19 – 24 New Student Orientation
- Sept. 24 Monday Student Wellness Services opens for the academic year
Pathways to Healthcare: A Clinical Practicum in Student Wellness Services:
Undergraduate Mental Health Internship: