Student Wellness Services
Get connected with mental and physical health care.
If you have paid the Student Wellness Fee, you can use Student Wellness Services.
Services are generally free and confidential.
We do not serve as a primary care provider or urgent care facility.
- Medical Care: get treatment for colds, flu, or minor injuries
- Counseling: short-term individual and group therapy
- CARE Coordination & Student Assistance: navigate resources and support
- Travel Consults: prepare for study abroad or other international travel
Location and Hours
Location: Sem 1 2110
Academic Year Hours
- Monday 9 am – 6:30 pm
- Tuesday 9 am – 5 pm
- Wednesday 11 am – 6:30 pm
- Thursday 10 am – 5 pm
- Friday 9 am – 1 pm
We are closed for lunch daily from 1-2.
Student Wellness Services is closed on break weeks and during Summer quarter.
Student Internships and Academic Programs
If you are interested in an exceptional clinical experience to prepare for post-graduate work or a future career in health, medicine, or mental health, we offer programs for pay or credit. Check out the Student Medical Assistant & Undergraduate Mental Health Intern programs.