Evergreen’s Campus Children’s Center Now Open to the Public
Effective April 2, 2012, The Evergreen State College Campus Children's Center will be opening to the public. Traditionally, the Children’s Center has only been open to children of faculty, staff and students at Evergreen. Now, the Center is opening to the wider community to provide options for parents seeking quality, caring child care.
Program features include:
- state licensed care for children four weeks through pre-kindergarten,
- low child-to-teacher ratio
- dedicated, knowledgeable staff
- breakfast, lunch and two snacks included, using mostly organic foods (vegetarian options available)
- time spent outside twice a day
The Campus Children’s Center emphasizes:
- care and respect for self and others
- creativity and critical thinking
- the holistic development of each child as an individual
- social and academic skill building through engaging activities
The Center is open Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. Please contact The Children’s Center at 360-867-6060 or email@example.com for more information or visit: www.evergreen.edu/childrenscenter.