Get registered for upcoming quarters in the MPA program. Get information about late registration, or registering as a non-admitted student.
Monday, September 25 is the first day of Fall Quarter 2017.
Online registration for admitted and current students begins on Monday, May 22, 2017. Check your my.evergreen.edu account for your specific time ticket.
- Eight credits is a full-time course load in the MPA program.
- MPA students may register for a maximum of 12 credits without the MPA Director's approval.
- Students in the Tribal Governance concentration register for 10 credits in Fall Quarter
- Look for course offerings on the MPA Catalog page.
- Look for course syllabi on the MPA Course Syllabi page.
Tuition for courses for which you are registered is due by the Friday at the end of the first week of the quarter: Friday, September 29 at 4 pm.
Registered students who do not pay for courses by this deadline will be charged a late payment fee of $50. After 30 days of nonpayment, interest charges will be added at 1% per month.
Paper registration (PDF) is required for late registration.
Late registration is permitted September 25 – 29 with approval from your instructor.
Starting October 2, registration requires submission of a Registration Form with instructor approval and $50. late fee.
Non-Admitted Graduate and Undergraduate Students
Students who have not been admitted to the MPA program may register for open MPA electives or be added to the wait list for full MPA electives with instructor permission, beginning September 18, 2017.
Non-admitted students who already have a bachelor's degree may take MPA electives for graduate credit. If you decide to apply to our program, up to 12 credits total taken before the Fall of admission will count toward your MPA.
Starting September 18, contact Jan Hays, MPA Program Assistant to determine which courses are open.
At that time, for every course that has space available and is of interest to you, email a paragraph to the course instructor (and CC Jan at firstname.lastname@example.org) asking them to give you permission to register if there is availability and describing the reasons why you are interested in that specific course and any pertinent information about your education or experience.
If the instructor gives permission, send that information to Jan. She will check availability and contact the Registration office so you can register.
If space is available:
- Current Evergreen Juniors and Seniors: print, complete and submit the Registration Form (PDF) to the Evergreen Registration Office. (Address fax registration “Attn: Elaine.”)
- Non-Admitted Graduate Students: print, complete and submit the Special Student Registration Form (PDF) to the Evergreen Registration Office. (Address fax registration “Attn: Elaine.”) After receiving the permission information and registration form, Registration will email you to let you know whether you may register.
- If you are placed on the waitlist and if space becomes available through September 22, you will be moved into the course and will be able to register. Should space become available between September 25 and 29, the MPA program will notify people who were on the old waitlist.