Come To An Information Session
- Thursday, May 14th from 5:30-6:30 pm at the downtown Olympia Timberland Library
- Our next info session on the Evergreen campus will be in October 2015
Randee Gibbons, Assistant MPA Director, will be there to discuss the MPA curriculum, schedule, admissions requirements, program costs, financial aid, and to answer any questions you have. No need to RSVP — just show up!
Visit A Class
Visit 1st Year Core and see for yourself what the MPA program is really like.
For the Public & Nonprofit Administration and Public Policy concentrations (which meet together as one group, the "PNAPP/General" cohort):
- Visit one night of 1st Year Core, which meets during Fall, Winter and Spring quarters on Thursday nights from 6 to 10 pm.
- Feel welcome to drop by -- just notify faculty when you get there, and you can drop in for a few minutes or stay until 10 pm, whatever works for you!
- In the Spring 2015 quarter, the 1st Year Core course is "Policy, Finance & Budgeting for Public Administration." Visitors are welcome from April 9th (week 2) through May 28th (week 9).
- Spring quarter 1st Year Core meets in the Seminar 2 building complex, "D" building, Room D1105.
- Plan to get to campus by 5:40 to have time to park and make your way to class. Parking costs $2 -- cash only -- and the closest parking is in Lot C.
For the Tribal Governance concentration/cohort:
- Visit part of a 1st Year Core or a Tribal Governance concentration course, which meet during Fall, Winter and Spring on alternating weekends.
- In the Spring quarter, the 1st Year Core course is "Policy, Finance and Budgeting for Public Administration-Tribal." The Tribal Governance concentration course is "Tribal Organizations."
- For more information about arranging a class visit, contact Assistant MPA Director-Tribal Puanani Nihoa, at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also check our MPA Course Syllabi page for the syllabus (and check out course info for other courses, too).