Motor Pool

Fuel and Repairs

The Voyager credit card issued with each vehicle can be used to purchase:

  • Gas: All Evergreen Motor Pool vehicles use standard, unleaded fuel with the exception of the Sprinter Vans that use deisel. Premium fuel is not authorized. The card can only be used at the pump. It will not be accepted inside.
  • If towing and repair charges result from a vehicle breakdown, contact Fleet Rescue service for roadside assistance. The 1-800 number is on a decal on the driver's side window.

For major repairs, (i.e. estimated to cost more than $300), you must obtain prior authorization from the Motor Pool office at (360) 867-6354. If the office is closed, contact Police Services at (360) 867-6000.

You may not use the Voyager credit card for fuel for private vehicles.

The Motor Pool will reimburse the traveler for repair or fuel costs paid by cash, check, or personal credit card. An original receipt must be submitted.