Eligible drivers include:
- Evergreen staff, faculty and students
All drivers of motor pool vehicles must possess a valid U.S. driver's license, be at least 18 years old and have a minimum of 2 years of licensed driving experience (not including learners permit).
Drivers must have a driving record that does not include any of the following offenses within the last three years:
- Suspension/revocation of license for reckless driving, hit and run, leaving an accident scene, failure to appear, DUI, or other vehicle-related felony.
- Multiple traffic offenses (4 moving violations/infractions in 12 months or 5 moving violations/infractions in 24 months) resulting in a Conditional Status driving record or subsequent suspension/revocation of license.
- 6 or more moving violations within a 12-month period resulting in license suspension.
- Drivers are required to report to their manager/supervisor or the Motor Pool anytime they no longer meet the driving record requirement. Drivers of Motor Pool vehicles must have an Evergreen Use Permit and must recertify every two years. Drivers of the fleet rental vehicles must be listed on the travel authority for the trip.
- Drivers of Large passenger vans must also
- Take the Large passenger van driver improvement course and pass the exam.
- Sign the Department of Licensing Valid License to Drive and Driving Experience Statement. (which drivers may request to have their license run, to make sure they qualify to drive for the college)