Welcome to MES!
Congratulations - you've been admitted to our Fall 2016 cohort! What happens next, you ask? Luckily, we have a step-by-step guide to help you prepare for your next few years at Evergreen!
MES Next Steps
- Celebrate with friends and family - you did it!
- If you are on Facebook, join your MES 2016 cohort Facebook group to meet your future classmates!
- Sign up (by April 14) for the MES Admitted Student Afternoon on April 21, 2016
- Activate your MyEvergreen account (available 3/14/16) so you can pay your $100 tuition deposit by April 29 and set up your Evergreen email.
- Register to take any missing pre-requisites listed in your admissions letter. Make sure to finish them before Fall quarter starts on September 26, 2016.
- Fill out the 2016-2017 FAFSA if you haven't done so already to receive $20,500+ in student loans.
- Start looking for jobs and internships. Subscribe to our jobs blog to get weekly emails in your inbox.
- Set aside the afternoon/evening of September 20, 2016 for MES orientation (mandatory).
- Subscribe to the MESsages blog, like MES on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for regular MES updates.
- Join us for the first day of gCORE as an official MES student on Tuesday, September 27, 2016!
You can pay your deposit online via MyEvergreen. To do so, you first need to activate your MyEvergreen account. Once activated, select Student Financial Services then follow these directions: