All-Campus Mentoring Days
Develop a vision and a map for your pathway through Evergreen. Plan for graduate school. Get the tools you need to start crafting your future now. Join us for the next Mentoring Day!
Next All-Campus Mentoring Day
Schedule coming soon!
Wednesday, February 21, 2018
Schedule at a Glance
- 1:30–1:50 pm—Opening Session
- 2:00–2:50 pm—Concurrent Faculty Advising Sessions
- 3:00–3:50 pm—Concurrent Faculty Advising Sessions
All undergraduates are welcome.
- Sign up for one-on-one faculty support and feedback on your Academic Statement
- Meet faculty and hear about their own educational pathways and areas of expertise
- Start planning for graduate school
- Get to know the Evergreen curriculum
- Share tools, knowledge, and ideas with other students
- During spring quarter, the Academic Fair will immediately follow All-Campus Mentoring Day (4:00–6:00 pm—CRC Gymnasium)
2017-2018 All-Campus Mentoring Days
- Wednesday, February 21, 2018
- Wednesday, May 16, 2018