Media Loan equipment is available to currently registered students and currently employed Evergreen faculty and staff to support credit generating academic work and college business. Check out our blog for news and announcements.
Media Loan supports the students, faculty and staff of Evergreen by:
- Circulating audio, video, photography and presentation equipment
- Scheduling and checking out keys to media facilities
- Supporting the mediated classrooms on campus
Important things to know:
- Equipment Catalog
- Operating Guides – Equipment
- Media Classrooms – Use & Troubleshooting
- Media Loan Guidelines
Late Fines are assessed daily:
- Equipment valued at and over $250 — $20.00 per day
- Equipment valued under $250 — $10.00 per day
- Keys and accessories valued at and over $50 — $10.00 per day
- Accessories valued under $50 — $5.00 per day
Appeal Late Fines
We understand that "stuff happens." Please submit an appeal if you feel fines have been assessed in error or if you have extenuating circumstances you would would like us to consider.
After Hour Returns – take equipment to Library Circulation Desk if Media Loan is closed. Equipment is checked in when Media Loan opens.
Contact Media Loan Staff:
Service Desk: (360) 867-6253
For Renewals, Reservations, General Questions, etc.
Angela Gallo, Head of Media Patron Services
Lin Crowley, Media Loan Operations Manager
Media Loan will be closed during the Thanksgiving Week break, November 25th through the 30th. We are open tomorrow, Saturday the 23rd from 9 AM until 2 PM We reopen with our regular hours, Monday, December 2nd Checkouts over Thanksgiving week are treated as a long weekend Equipment returned to the library after 2 PM […]