Currently registered students and currently employed faculty and staff may check out equipment from Media Loan.
Equipment may be used for any credit-generating academic work or college business. Read our policies for detailed information.
- See the equipment catalog for a full listing.
- Visit our Help Wiki to read operating guides and download manuals.
To schedule a media facility, come to Media Support desk in Library 2502. Or, you can view the web schedule first, and call ext. 6253 to reserve.
How to Reserve & Checkout Equipment
- Visit Media Loan or call (360) 867-6253 to make a reservation.
- If the equipment requires a proficiency test, you'll need to schedule it in advance. It may take up to an hour, depending on the equipment.
- Pick up the equipment and check it out at Media Loan. You'll need your valid Evergreen ID.
- Equipment may be checked out for up to 3 days. You may be able to renew up to 3 times depending on the equipment and if it is available.
- Return the equipment to Media Loan. You can also return equipment to the Library circulation desk when Media Loan is closed.
Do you need equipment longer than the normal checkout? Fill out an Extended Loan Request.
Return equipment on time so other students can use it. As an extra incentive, Media Loan charges late fines to encourage prompt return. Avoid late fines by returning equipment before it comes due. Need more incentive? Learn how late fines are assessed and what happens when you keep stuff WAY overdue.
Late returning Media Loan equipment? Appeal your late fine online.
Want to use media in your program?