Lab II (LAB II)
Lab II contains classrooms; Computer Applications Lab (CAL); chemistry and geology labs; weaving, neon, metal, and print studios; faculty offices; and the Facilities Services Department. The building is connected on all floors to the west end of Lab I.
DetailsOfficial Name: Science Laboratory Phase II
88,176 square feet
Date of Construction: 1975
- 2000 (First Floor Computer Applications Lab)
- 2007 (Third Floor Chemistry and Geology Lab)
- Naramore - Bain - Brady & Johnson
- First Floor Remodel 2000 - Studio Meng Strazzara
- Third Floor Remodel 2007 - Design Firm: Arai Jackson Ellison Murakami
2721 McCann Plaza NW
Science laboratories, classrooms, faculty offices, shop areas, Facilities office.