Libraries That Don't Use OCLC/WorldShare Interlibrary Loan
We provide ILL services to all domestic and overseas libraries, except from for-profit organizations. If your library does not use OCLC/ILL, please submit requests through ILLiad, a web-based online interlibrary loan system. If you have questions about Evergreen ILL, please call us (360)867-6499 or email us.
Library Catalog: http://librarysearch.evergreen.edu/
SYMBOLS: OCLC: ESR, NUC: WaOE
LVIS (Libraries Very Interested in Sharing) ESR is Free Lender
CLP (Washington State Cooperative Library Project)
ICCL (Inter-Collegiate Council of Libraries)
CLIO (Cooperative Libraries in Olympia)
NWGA (North West Group Access)
Submitting requests to us:
- We accept all domestic and overseas but not for-profit organizational libraries
- OCLC members, please submit request via OCLC WorldShare Interlibrary Loan System
*Non-OCLC members, please use ILLiad Web Borrowing forms: https://clio.evergreen.edu/illiad/EVER/lending/lendinglogon.html
Methods of Delivery:
- Books: ORBIS Ground Courier or U.S. Mail
- Photocopies: Odyssey, E-Mail, Article Exchange, U.S. Mail
- Rush book request: FedEx on your account
- We process and ship items within 1 to 2 working days, except weekends and holidays.
- 4 weeks
- Additional 4 weeks. Please submit renewal request via OCLC WorldShare ILL, E-Mail, or phone.
- Books, music, spoken word recordings on cassette (not master), newspapers on microfilm, periodicals on microfilm, periodicals on paper (if permitted by the periodical head), CDs, DVDs (some titles are not circulating) and maps.
- Rare books, current periodicals, archives, 8 mm films, audio masters, Curriculum Room (will lend printed items), reference items (some exceptions for limited loan period), reserve books, CDs, DVDs for classes.
- Limit to 50 pages. When pages exceeded for copying, we may lend an entire issue or microfilm
- Send all document electronically
Charges for Borrowing Libraries:
- ESR(The Evergreen State College Library) does not charge for loan or copy
- Borrowing libraries that charge, please consider having a Reciprocal Agreement with ESR. Please contact Miko Francis, email@example.com for a reciprocal agreement.
Damaged and Lost Interlibrary Loan Item:
- The borrowing library will be charged for lost and damaged items. The price is current market price plus $12 processing fee. If the lost item in not available through current booksellers or distributors, we charge $67 for books and CDs, $87 for DVDs. We accept replacement copies. If you provide us a replacement copy, we will not charge a processing fee.
- OCLC IMF payment method