How to Check Out Materials
Students, Faculty, and Staff
- Bring your Evergreen ID card to check out materials.
- Films are due after one week.
- Books and all other materials are due at the end of the quarter.
- Summit materials are due after six weeks and are not renewable. Usually available in three to five business days.
- Renew materials online or call (360) 867-6580.
Look in the catalog to see what's on reserve, or come in and ask by program name.
Open reserve: Located to the left of the staircase on the main floor, you can read or view these items in the library. You can check them out during the last hour the library is open, and they must be returned during the first hour the library is open the next business day.
Closed reserve: You have to come to the circulation desk. These items are only to be used inside the library.
- Tacoma: Request materials in the library catalog and select pick up at Tacoma campus.
- Reservation-based/Grays Harbor: Request materials and select Tribal Programs/Grays Harbor. Items will be mailed to you.
- Everywhere else: You have access to electronic materials, i.e., ebooks, articles, ejournals, and databases.