Retention and Graduation
The Office of Institutional Research generates statistics about the retention of students fall to fall and to graduation. All of the reports below are in PDF format unless otherwise specified; you will need the free Adobe Reader to view them.
- Fall-to-fall Retention (1997-2012)
- First-time, First-year Cohort Retention and Graduation Rates
- Retention and Graduation by Race/Ethnicity, Poverty, and First-Generation Status (cohorts 2002-2006)
- Retention and Graduation by Gender and Race/Ethnicity (1993-2003)
- Athlete Retention and Retention Rate Review (December 2001)
- Diversity Data 2002. Higher Education Coordinating Board report.
- Diversity Data 1999. Higher Education Coordinating Board report.
- Diversity Data 1998. Higher Education Coordinating Board report.
- Freshman Retention at The Evergreen State College (1991-92)
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) Outcomes
- Transitions to Success Outreach Advising Project. A two-year project designed to study freshman retention.