Institutional Research Links for Students
Want to find out...
- How many students are enrolled at Evergreen or about student demographics? See the Evergreen Fact Page and Enrollment Counts and Demographics.
- Where to find research data useful in creating or improving a student group? You can view a summary of the presentation From Data to Information: Linking Institutional Research Data to Student Activities or the original PowerPoint presentation for tips on studying the characteristics of Evergreen students.
- Why students come to Evergreen? Go to the Evergreen New Student Survey 2012 to find out reasons students choose to come here.
- What alumni are doing after their Evergreen education? View results from our alumni surveys.
- How students commute to campus? View results of the Evergreen Student Experience Survey 2011 and a Commute Trip Analysis.
- How to take a research project through human subjects review? The human subjects review process at Evergreen is overseen by John McLain, Academic Grants Manager in the Academic Grants office. This review is not associated with the Office of Institutional Research and Assessment.
- Where you can find more data and research resources?